Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Untitled"

I am not in a good mood
Too many chiefs pushing their weight around.
Too many people who think they have it all over me.
Worst part is that they do.
They have no power I didn’t give them,
But isn’t that the problem?
I’ve given it all away.
I hate this place.
The air is toxic.
It is an engine run on hate
Suspicion,
Paranoia.
The house prefers it this way.
The house prefers the rigged game.
The fixes, the sure things. 
The three-card monteys,
Watch the lady, where’s the lady?
But instead of losing twenty dollars
I’m letting these fools cheat me out of my life
Minutes and hours and days at a time.
I’m looking for a way out.
Also, right now I would drill a hole in my skull
To stop the buzzing in my head.
And that isn’t helping anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment